Re: Poor dim little me

From: samclau_at_E1uz0xyA7m3ifRGkdj1FIpTvUVfJ1yN3-m-Q9JUDS9owzrHuv2vqB6qt5Aii1nx0skRE
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 16:00:06 -0300

Minty:
> Those that do want to have sex with men have to take their chances,
> find some contraception (mundane or magical), or a way to terminate
> their preganancy.

What I don't understand is why it is supposed that Vingans would get pregnant without deciding to. Ernalda Allmother (her again) has a Contraception feat, so I would imagine that we are talking pill-level control over reproduction fairly widely available. I can imagine a whole bunch of Vingans leaving it until they are in their early thirties - that leaves a *lot* of time for being a ladette.

I also think there's a lot of room for a Vingan to be good at fighting because of her magic, that particular playing field being comparatively level.

I also think that a pregnant Vingan might get augments in certain situations from being pregnant - e.g. defending the clan; if I had a player asking for that as an augment I'd say yes.

Finally, I think the Contraception feat is probably Minty-flavoured.

Sam.

Aqui na Oi Internet você ganha ou ganha. Além de acesso grátis com qualidade, ganha contas ilimitadas de email com 1 giga cada uma. Ganha espaço ilimitado para hospedar sua página pessoal. Ganha flog, suporte grátis e muito mais. Baixe grátis o Discador em http://www.oi.com.br/discador e comece a ganhar.

Agora, se o seu negócio é voar na internet sem pagar uma fortuna, assine Oi Internet banda larga e ganhe modem grátis. Clique em http://www.oi.com.br/bandalarga e aproveite essa moleza!