Re: AW: Who said this?

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_COR9KSaAzsiwX4T1BrifxY8M2yTDQ48ITWHAk36S7zg-UXl0Ec6HWZhBeeuINSr3>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 21:12:55 -0700 (PDT)

David:
> I assume by baby-killing, Pat probably just means
> 'maintains they have a right to an abortion'.

Ah, of course. You're right. And so was Pat. I'm pretty sure that she was for abortion rights, but somewhat conflicted about their use in India and China to kill baby girls (female embryoes for those of you standing to the left). I love it when lefties' support for one bunch of oppressed people conflicts with their support for another bunch of oppressed people. They start talking about things like dialectic materialism and "betrayal of class consciousness" -- which makes me snicker. Heh heh heh. See? It happened again.

Chris