Re: He's obviously a cultist!

From: Stewart Stansfield <stu_stansfield_at_7SvPIqS-wC4E69SMPiGPBEhP37_azW0NnTNk8V0tp9P1lCOsNz4kXq5ZbQQJa>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 10:47:54 -0000

GREGULHU There is a landscape entity named Gorggulo, along the Poison Shore. I presume it's just the native spelling/pronunciation.

Interestingly, "Gorggulo is a primitive entity, and has little in the way of conversation. Volcanic belches, gurgling rumbles and vortices in the smoke are its usual vocabulary." Oh the irony.

I note it also has 'Mettalic Skin Armor' [sic]. Joy. Hopefully some kind soul will sort that (albeit not like the first paragraph of that goat daimones note I posted, and just reread...).

Stu.