Re: Urox vs. Storm Bull

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_hX17MhLBSEuYREIbUwqXVOkAoKKbo-SubYhnRFLUo1A5iwyIqmyhDzPFW-sl0kJE9hU>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 11:04:17 +1200

Chris Lemens

>I don't think the other practices are really gender-oriented at all
>(though, no doubt, a really great
>example of one has slipped my mind and Peter will correct me).

The Unicorn Tribe.

I really envisage the female worship of Storm Bull as being like Europa & Zeus or KefTavar & Esus, in which a woman has a bull fighting for her. That's not to deny any possibility that a woman could be a grunty berserker but that it's unusual. FWIW Borderlands has a minor Sablewoman character skirting with the possibility of joining Storm Bull but facing social disapproval.

--Peter Metcalfe