Vedr. Re: In Defence Of A Goddess - A

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_mjuRaH9cXBduM8NK0DaZQDT_ewtjKpyKFtEvcDc6AhmPbnqXvc7ZV2HQlEDuh>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 18:34:24 -0000

Ok. I didn't see that particular post, I must have jumped in a little bit along the way. I can sort of see where you are going with that. I am not entirely agreeable with the sentiments behind it, but then thats probably got more to do with the fact that I am less and less enthused about the direction the Heortlings starting with Thunder Rebels. Oh its a good book, but not exactly to my taste. The quality of the Sartar Rising books allowed me to buy into that view of the Heortlings much, much more. Orlanth is Dead is probably my favourite Gloranthan product to date.

Anyway, as its been established that Vingans are not soon to be required to be Lesbian by cult stricture as a matter of GAG, I personally can leave it there.

I still don't quite see why Leika has to be Redaldan, but hey, I am a sucker for Orlanth worshippers. He really is the greatest of the Gloranthan deities, as we all know of course.

Rob