Vedr. Re: In Defence Of A Goddess - A

From: Stewart Stansfield <stu_stansfield_at_I5vK5HtB9Lha_HS0LNBAEvMPyK9CqRCG3h-6VIuXWybGLQ-TjcRe5xZQeo1H2>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 23:02:11 -0000

David:
> One Two One Two...

Played a gig down in London once, and the PA didn't have enough channels. So, supposedly, we were supposed to have the synth go through one channel for part of our first tune (we only had it going for that), before it was switched over to our second guitar. Which was really quite... important. They forgot.

I'm not entirely sure we noticed. That might have been the same gig --  our last -- where I snapped my low B string on my five-string bass (a physical impossibility). And we just gave up -- "Fuck it, we're off back to Bolton."

Still not the best gig accidents though. That would either be getting your hair caught in a friend's headstock mid-windmill; or when the daft drummer knocks over his cymbal stand so that it severs your lead, and you really can't work out what on Earth's happened.

Good times.

Stu.