Vedr. Re: In Defence Of A Goddess - A

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_TsL37jzSPGx9j-jVjedRKCEFi_3Ls3dfn3LFE2bYjitauUmpX8XtZdABMebrUvB1w05Y>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 14:28:36 -0000

> Jeff re Betty/Beti/Leika
>
> > whim. The previous version was perfectly consistent with Glorantha
> > it DOES fit with Greg's Sartar (which still has Vingans in it

And what, pray tell was the previous version? We know she was a Queen of the Colymar from the Taraling clan (aka one of the Hyaloring clans). That's it.

And Greg and I do not believe that women need to worship Vinga to worship Orlanth Rex (I just talked to him about that on Sunday). To the extent the rules in Thunder Rebels and Storm Tribe suggest otherwise, the rules are misleading.

> I largely thought that the tribe accepted (usually grudgingly or not at
> all) Gregging because Greg actually invented Glorantha. But Jeff?

You don't have to accept anything I write. Of course, stuff that Greg and I write should probably be considered stuff Greg writes.

And I didn't come up with the Vinga insights. Greg did. I just happen to agree with them.

But I don't really care about changing details about Glorantha. In my Glorantha, or together with Greg. It doesn't bother me one way or another - to me it is no different from making changes to a constantly evolving draft manuscript. And I certainly don't feel restricted by the trope of GAG.

Jeff