AW: Re: Got Steve'd?

From: Goihl & Fahey <goihlk_at_HnC4AXRcjXbgItlZl4S3GQNDJucPW65goiCNIsbUiJ8doxuO-xDj3wWZN33SsOPZSIkPU>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 17:25:17 +0200

I understood it. Hey, I'll get Chris drunk at the con and pry everything out of him, and send the whole of the Prax project to Peter. Hmm. Anybody else have a right to see it?
Daniel
P.S. Or I'll get drunk with Chris and we'll rampage thru the con at night, terrorizing everyone in very inappropriate ways. Peter can then just rewrite everything on Prax and keep it, and gloat that none of us get to see it.

Pter said:
> Couldn't the _actual_ _writers_ of the manuscript at least see it once in
a fucking while?

To which El Jefe responded with a defense of the Comrade Professor, Minty, and RRRRR.

Jeff misunderstood Peter's complaint to be about the publishers. His complaint is about me, and it is a fair one.

Chris