Vinga the Spanker

From: Ashley Munday <aescleal_at_mjPimxH2eRv9vkMwpLoyphqFwI2f8OhMsAjbhHimr4YsIQpmAhQUFP_FWmTYb8209yE>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 12:33:22 +0100 (BST)

So coming back to this debate a bit late and in light of David Cake's thoughts how about the following:

This shifts the emphasis away from Lesbianism to a more Gorean style of roleplaying. You don't get any dykes on Gor, it's all about putting these uppity bints in their places. We know they all like it really, go on, try it on with the missus some time.

All we need now is a requirement for Uraldan's to be female, have big tits and milking rituals and, woo hoo, we've sorted the Russ Meier cross over. If Runequest cults were allowed to be Herschell Gordon Lewis knock offs, there must be room for Russ.

Ash