RE: Re: Magical contraception

From: Sam Elliot <samclau_at_IkeGSP-ldYAILps7_vhZ200s-_IA3ojktC9TcGHXQkes4IgOaOST7tAYjwqEPruY9y5E>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 19:11:22 -0300

I don't doubt that I am (and I'm happy to find out). I still think there is a certain slightly crap aspect to the idea, though.

It could reduce things to being just an alternative explanation of the mundane. The way you laid things out - the comparison with how people believed things work, how many still believe it in fact - I love all that, that's just grand. My personal preference is just a bit bigger and brighter, perhaps. (Flying elephants and so on to one side...)

If it is just an alternative way to explain the same level of stuff, I think that's a bit dull is all.

That make sense?

Daniel - I have you down as a mint-flavoured condom. Spearmint! Yech!

Sam.