Re: Re: Boaty Badge

From: David Scott <sciencefish_at_ymVd2Rh_N32UvZdlEh0z5IjJTH4KzHEpW2Waa3dHuM3QZJy7f3277jZHJwyzZgxS>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 15:15:08 +0100

On 21 May 2007, at 14:41, jorganos wrote:

> David, I have you on the roll for player volunteers. Sunday, 11:00 AM
> in the courtyard. If you want a non-deflating inflatable club, come
> early or bring your own...

Trollball is defined as: getting soaked while your "mates" beat the hell out of you with inflatable truncheons. The slightly good part was that some bird with 6 coconut breasts then covers you in flour, while you continue to be pelted with water.

call me woosy but, that's not my idea of fun. Especially as the weather looks really hot and I don't look my best smeared in dried sperm-like white emissions from a six coconut breasted woman and beating my mates with stiff truncheon (contrary to what you might think).

Bollocks to that.

I'll be on the sidelines as usual with the water:-)

BTW, Flavoured condoms are obviously for vegetarians who don't like the taste of real meat.

David

David Scott. Mac & PC Computer Support.
30 Alfred Road, Acton, W3 6LH.
020-8150-9716 / 07956-589433