Re: In Defence Of A Goddess

From: Simon Phipp <soltakss_at_mqBj5qol7OoumYkrPffVM1oXKOzGUvGAQNvK_BrgX5PtoOsGs2mOkxGVIUysWCmOvy3>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 00:53:29 -0000

Jeff:
> Or just run around like a fucking chicken screaming that the sky is
> falling again. Your call.

The chicken option sounds good to me.

Well look at that, I managed to send three emails while sitting on a train/plane without a computer. Clever old me. Either that or Yahoo decided to hold on to my mails for a couple of weeks before releasing them. Buggers.

Or, horrific thought, were they moderated and then released? Surely not, moderating ImmoderateGloranthaQuest?

Enjoyed Tentacles way, way too much. The Trollball World Cup was brilliant, the other stuff was very good. The Orlanthi and EWF screwed up the Second Age Freeform by hogging all the HeroQuests, but we screwed them in the end. And I didn't poison myself this year or puke over anyone, which was better than last con.

See Ya

Simon