Re: In Defence Of A Goddess

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_Y6IACprRXwqVy-TqAFEBTiKJY1tkEUbdZW-mgldVQ1Us0CpBb7qzAQW1yovkoFh2trOl>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2007 05:40:35 -0000

> She doesn't actually preclude using a crossbow the way
> relying on mounted combat.

Not even sure she uses a crossbow or a ballistan. Her warband is collectively referred to as the Ballistans. Much more than this would intrude upon Chris Lemens expensively won knowledge.

> Lets say there about 6 major known points of fact about
> Leika. And you changed about 3 of them, in order to pursue a personal
> agenda, completely unnecessarily. And are all surprised that people
> don't like it.

David - I am not surprised that five or six of the whingy grognards on the Immoderate List don't like it. Which specific five or six people make up the whingy grognards (I know, "whinging grognard" is a redundancy, but who cares) is sometimes surprising. But not the fact that a handful of people will bitch and moan. That's terribly predictable.

Jeff