Re: In Defence Of A Goddess

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_tNghXE3ODDXsYxEFMyF-qARfC7Lukux7HfAD0b4Vr8i3VqCl92Ojlk7mIsuy7>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2007 19:58:22 -0000

Dropping in very briefly at Rob's suggestion..

> > Yeah. Well, when Boaty sets up a poll here for people to vote on
the
> > rubbish you are coming out with lately we'll see if its only 5 or
6.

That would be 5 or 6 out of this highly-populated list? Rather than 5 or 6 out of the number of people actually playing in Glorantha?

> You think I came up with this stuff all by my lonesome? My coauthor

> gets at half the credit. :)

"Credit" is not the word, and given the crap he's been coming up with lately, that is NOT a recommendation.

Off to read the rest of the messages.... and maybe even vote. But from what I've seen so far, the conclusion is a lot like the "let's ignore everything written about the most popular PC cult around and chuck all the things that make it fun in the bin" arguments: such drivel it isn't even worth commenting on. Just carry on ignoring it.

Slow week this week: only one person talking to me about the RQ3 Vinga, and how they're using it. Yes, using it. Remember that concept?

(and probably dropping out again... back to playing, GMing, and writing, it's far more fun)