Re: Helerings of Wenelia and Umathela (and pine cone flaming)

From: jorganos <joe_at_DpfCupfLyB1pJrlsc0lQ3GsSIdhR0QZTBf0LwR2k-58LVFKQvuI_ANCFhdq7va5IUzhTvdYz>
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2007 12:46:59 -0000

It does make polemics all the more fun. But I agree, it lacks intentional silliness.

Someone sent a Microsoft blue-screen (TM) that ate my last reply to Peter's theories and my disagreements. Maybe some of that text cleverly became an invocation of Thanatar by adding the quotations?

However, I don' feel like replying entirely civilly on one of the other lists (e.g. GD, which still appears to be functional).

Got to do more important things now, so sadly no further incense.