Vedr. Re: The fucking pietist movement!

From: Stewart Stansfield <stu_stansfield_at_SGR3zspHyJiwqiYL1EFXIf-CApMyDXd7heBtjifUCBtPh6kdFEL4qLwyO_k0S>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 09:16:12 -0000

> Oh god! Another fucking pietist!

I didn't necessarily post because the picture offended my morals. I posted because it was shite.

> That's very witty indeed... I'm sure you're just loads of fun
> aren't you?

A fair bit, aye.

When you've put magical dildos in official publications (though that was an accident... I think), written about coprophilia and human-duck sex, produced a smut version of GRoY, and fully integrated the works of John Norman/Lange into heroquests, you're welcome to call us pietists.

Until then you're just a whinging, spastic muppet. Diddums.

Stu.