Vedr. Re: The fucking pietist movement!

From: Mark Galeotti <markgaleotti_at_DZTs51Sv6PHBkCTnZ3x3y7_bN4Knw5jYV7FXUqnhIiNTz1bqiISJ9d1m81bTWSV>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 20:09:18 -0000

I don't actually recall saying that I found the Redalda figure either provocative or enticing; I thought it had a degree of wit absent in the morocanth picture, that's all. And nor was I offended by the morocanth picture except in the sense that any crass art 'offends' my aesthetics. Really, much as you might prefer to think that any critiques of the picture are necessarily the bleating of easily-shocked prudes, I would suggest that open your mind to the possibility that we may just think it was no good. It really is as simple as that.

Mark