Re: Re: Leika

From: David Scott <sciencefish_at_1MS66Vhsz_9_Xf90MnsvPRYreai5NL3YieQ-N158hsUCm2C_cabUZbhIObR0HKru>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 13:09:40 +0100

Thanks

On 15 Jun 2007, at 12:58, Jeff Richard wrote:

> From what we can gather, it seems that Redalda and Beren are the
> ancestor gods at Runegate. Possibly a paired cult - ie. men worship
> Beren, women worship Redalda, but they get essentially the same magic.

How does an Ancestor cult fit in with TR & ST. Does it replace Orlanth & Ernalda or is it a Hero Cult?

Or do you just for example replace Ernalda's name with Redalda and carry on as usual with stuff like Redalda Allmother, etc.

Are Orlanth & Ernalda a "paired" cult?

David

David Scott. Mac & PC Computer Support.
30 Alfred Road, Acton, W3 6LH.