Re: Re: Leika

From: David Scott <sciencefish_at_WKFZClqkp5rU2C7sCIDOixphVgPWgj-CyQqK7N2sjaUvAr55U5r_UlSy7zfl4Val>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 14:17:20 +0100

On 15 Jun 2007, at 13:51, Jeff Richard wrote:

> Now before you guys say - hey Storm Tribe describes these cults
> differently - I know that. I also think that these compendiums of
> cults don't hold up well under much scrutiny. That's not a complaint
> about the writers, but more a complaint of trying to hammer down any
> cult in a few pages. Personally, I think the format taken in TR and
> ST is confusing and misleading - and creates lots of weird results.

I think that's a fair (for this list) comment. They are the clan founders, so don't have to follow the ST & TR format exactly.

This kind of localised stuff is much needed to give the Orlanthi regions a flavour of their own in the rules.

So what does the paired cult look like?

Is it going to be full of my little ponies and Black Beauty or more like champion the wonder horse?

Does everyone look like a horse with buckteeth and have bow legs. Does Redalda look like Princess Anne?

David