AW: Re: History of the Heortling Peoples

From: Goihl & Fahey <goihlk_at_jxMXv3RiMKl-aeJmHxuhtxYc91colyRq2qeG74gZLb5VoR0AsGqBejaP-NeboK82IxNup>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 17:50:10 +0200

I knew it! My Storm Bull instincts gave me a secret revelation about Glorantha! I knew about this without ever having seen Chris' scolls. My Praxian soul has access to Glorantha information which none of you have ever dreamed of, (which is good for me, being otherwise illiterate). Daniel

Daniel:
> What the Bambi-broo is this?!

Omigod. "Bambi-broo." I laughed coffee out my nose. While I still have a monopoly on the Truth, I'll just note that the lost chapters confirm that it was actually Bambi-broos that killed Broyan. Chris