AW: Vedr. Re: Leika

From: Goihl & Fahey <goihlk_at_mkJ_NMe2YViFEkZ13ZIfkwHIVVLIe8GFfBCDj-WyRyRuJznBhXyZoI_mLi7eFebetM9PC>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 19:15:41 +0200

Her character sheet says Ernalda initiate, Orlanth lay member, secret Lanbril of initiate, and member of Geo cult. Other notes say "Attends Orlanth ceremonies to keep respectable (Perhaps Pavis also); in good standing with Geo".

This is of course old stuff. I'd interpret the Ernalda and Orlanth bits as communal Storm worship, as Jeff suggests.

In any case Griselda is non-commital about most subjects.

Daniel

SGL: