King = Initiate

From: Tony Davis <gallows_brother_at__jhG2BFJ79YAvxHpz1DzZHnCdjcTUPdI8vXUjr33B8f8GI147egt3mNe8pY9>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 08:18:37 -0700 (PDT)

Kings can't be devotees! That's the best part about all of this. Kings have to be initiates of two gods at least. That's the rules.

That's also why typical PCs are all teh suck and can't ever be kings. It makes me smile.

Get the Yahoo! toolbar and be alerted to new email wherever you're surfing. http://new.toolbar.yahoo.com/toolbar/features/mail/index.php