Re: History of the Heortling Peoples

From: Simon Phipp <soltakss_at__ZwVgq340r7JGTPY29Lqi0bF8OirP8BlgBtaVD-25J7e2QB7FGrZ2HyARomRXDo10LV>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 15:37:45 -0000

Peter Metcalfe:
> As for Broyan having the keys to the City of Wonders,
> there's no indication of how he came to have that
> nor is there any idea of why it was a bad thing for
> him to give it up to Harrek the Berserk.

I can't see Harrek needing keys - he's more of a "Kick the door in, kill the men, rape the women" sort of guy.

Of course, Bryon basically said "I'll stand by and let you kick the door in, kill the men and rape the women".

Were there any magical defences to the City of Wonders? I seem to recall it being a bit tasty. With the Pharoah dead, maybe they were misfiring.

See Ya

Simon