Re: King = Initiate

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_0TLtRNhvvxdyrqTsuk5PJNGY0jCzxU05ERb5wiIGxgKu0pnvzWszdKXp922heAGV16px>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 16:50:07 -0000

> It is fuck all to do with oversight or YGWV and more to do with the
> fact that this and the Vinga debacle are symptoms of the same thing.
> Neither HW or Heroquest has ever been properly play tested, words
> are just slapped on the page to up the word count.

Boatright, you are a whingy and pathetic fuckwit. HW and Heroquest were playtested - a lot. For financial reasons, HW was released before it had been properly edited. HQ has a few quirks - although most of these are pretty minor. The new draft HQ rules that I have seen have ironed out those quirks.

After re-reading your sentence, I have concluded that you really muast have a sad and pathetic life to be such a pathetic whinger.

> The ego trip for Greg's current lapdog seems to be more important
> than putting out coherent material.

Whatever dude. I write the stuff I write because I have fun writing it. That's it. One small difference between you and me is that I actually do stuff I enjoy and you just complain and bitch about what I do.

Jeff