Re: Less blathering, more duck porn

From: Simon Phipp <soltakss_at_rsYHWO6ewtZoJUCR9_H1uceHqgP7AsF9AR-rTkSJUSCfQMDcfE5foc6DAsP2vAbqokg>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 17:15:52 -0000

Tony Davis:

> Less blathering, more duck porn.

Okidoky.

Three ducks walk into a bar and order drinks. The barman says to the first one "We don't get many ducks in here now, what's your name and how's your day been?"

"My name's Hughie," says the duck, "and my day's been fantastic,
loads of womrs to eat, lots of rain and in and out of puddles all day."

"Great," says the barman and asks the next duck "And how about you?
What's your name and how's your day been?"

"My name's Douie," says the next duck, "and my day's been fantastic
as well. Loads of rain, lots to eat and in and out of puddles all day."

"Marvellous, " says the barman and turns to the last duck. "And I
suppose you're Louie ..."

"No," says the last duck, "my name's Puddles."