Re: Re Mongoose Source Books

From: David Scott <sciencefish_at_5wzXB49v3TFB8w9LJS7bOFpSrGIlWzYxx8DabZ4UM9itz70taVPMJT5vpx4n6Wug>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 23:02:39 +0100

On 29 Jun 2007, at 22:39, Chris Lemens wrote:

> David "Great" Scott

I feel a warm glow, finally the recognition I deserve.

> In Prax, bollocks are a good thing, because the Bull has big ones.
> Expensive bollocks must be better. So, I'm really not sure what
> you're trying to say.

Not at all old chap that's coz I'm speakin' real English.

Roger's Profanisaurus gives us:

bollocks n.
1. Nonsense; balls, as in: "That's utter bollocks, that is". 2. Knackers; balls, as in: "Them's massive bollocks, thems is".

you are confusing item 1 with item 2.

(Is Viz just a UK thing?)

> That's probably because you have the IQ of the Bull's bollocks.

Bull's bollocks sound like a fantastic piece of plunder revealed in your missing chapters scroll. They obviously give the user the power to detect bollocks. Is this so?

Can we combine Storm Bull Bollocks with Duck porn? (please).

David

David Scott. Mac & PC Computer Support.
30 Alfred Road, Acton, W3 6LH.
020-8150-9716 / 07956-589433