Vedr. Re: Re Mongoose Source Books

From: sverre larne <sverrelarne_at_oT5Sn6mQ5VEsmeWdwrImiJc38natec2CJun3DastQU4qMW3lQBTnhdTUU8J5gGpV>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 00:47:57 +0200 (CEST)

Hehe, we've made som t-shirts with that image on it for our little RQ-con here in Norway. But it's not a morocanth milking a herdwoman of course, that would breach the Issaire's license agreement. It's just some strange tapir-like creature milking a normal woman. ;-)

  SGL.        Simon Phipp <soltakss_at_tv3LbHdRlK9RcKKKth4gCL0fOD_EL3EcO_dWk25B5nNpHXLfzmRqWCvouUunvt3TDV5xCMhFxfk.yahoo.invalid> skrev:

          Damn, and I thought the counter HeroQuest had succeeded as we had no serious posts for a while.

Time to risk being killed in my sleep again and go down.

I just looked at the photo albums. Stu's idea of what is Duck Porn is way, way different to mine. What the photos section needs is a morokanth-a-milking, or has that been banned?

The files section is full of good stuff, especially Gloranthan Bingo and the other one (so good I can't remember what it was). Too much Duck porn, I suppose.

GBC's Portal to Glorantha - http://www.runequest-glorantha.com   GBC's RuneQuest Links & Glorantha Links - http://www.runequest.info