Re: "I wonder what it is with Glorantha that creates this problem?" Discuss.

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_VbbWCzN9LzhCaec_Rff6he76GwzkBRB2gPH0PFVkLKPU1EXZnBwqbvO_zbNAcTKxohLW>
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 14:14:07 -0000

> Remember to show your working.

On what? Studying Deutsch is my current fulltime job! :)

> Geez, I'm bored today. Somebody please do something amusing.

I plan to go out in a loud thunderstorm in Berlin in about an hour and get glorious drunk and celebrate the 4th of July. In Germany. Amongst many confused non-American and presumably sober friends. I haven't told them that is my plan (and I am inclined to pack Old Glory in my bag and bring it along in case there is an opportunity to really annoy folk - Chris I wish you were here!).

Jeff