Re: What the fuck?

From: Stewart Stansfield <stu_stansfield_at_QYtiVfsF_doAntJnEYYjMAHLbeStwGHqaOd2qK86bhxfRPnQasehRTdgo92zB>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 18:04:42 -0000

Hippy:
> Well, I have no desire to participate in yet another moderated list,
> certainly one whose rule is "One asshole in particular gets to
> moderate whatever he feels like." Someone please email me if Julian
> changes his mind.

Technical Merit: 5.7. Good, but lacking yurts. (I wanted to say that on WoG, but haven't had the chance yet.)

All assholes are (im)moderate but some assholes are more (im)moderate than others. Or something like that.

In furness, Chris, you might want to get Simon to post a link to the images he originally 'gifted' us. I absent-mindedly (and unwarned) clicked on the '3 New Photos' link on the main Y!G page, and was somewhat glad I didn't see them at a higher resolution.

I don't particularly mourn their loss, but if "Give me tattooed penises or give me death" is people's thing -- go for it.

Stew.