Re: What the fuck?

From: julianlord <julian.lord_at_gEMT6-tyddipWGQyKUuA_sbcj26zrFc9Whtq9bjubFrgVeWHN_OujH3mRsP6mxkV>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 19:24:58 -0000

Whatever ...

It would have been helpful if Chris had first looked up the meaning of the word immoderate in the OED or elsewhere before getting all hissy and bitchy, which I might point out is clearly a un-Texan unredneck  attitude --- "immoderate/excessive" is NOT the same thing as "un-moderated/non-moderated".

Will I allow straightforward porno posing as Gloranthan content by virtue of a subject line ? No. The "No SPAM ! SPAM !! SPAM !!!" rule, designed to prevent content that is completely irrelevant to both Glorantha and to the Glorantha Tribe is applicable. Anyone wishing to view porno can easily click to a million porno sites that are out there, but not on this list, and **fuck** anyone attempting to dictate conditions to me.

De Boat handed me the delete button ; my use of this button is the only part of IGQ that has been used with utmost moderation.

de Immod

PS Coincidentally, and unrelatedly, although the synchronicity is strange ; the GRAoDT AKA the smut version of GRAoY is no longer available as a free download, for copyright reasons.