Re: Yelmalian Joke

From: Simon Phipp <soltakss_at_d5LuGwtd3OFCv-hDGHZ7YKjWTn7hao8xxi_7SwM0MVixjuI21PEt0ZGNrlWNDbiKli6>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 22:10:46 -0000

yet another ....

A young Sun Domer was convicted of a minor offence and sentenced to a month's hard labour at Pent Ridge. He was taken there and saw the governor who said they had run out of space and he had to share a cell. He was taken to a tiny cell with two small beds and a large ex-  who greeted him with a huge grin.

"Wait until tonight" he said when the guard had gone "and we'll play
a little game!"

The Sun Domer was a bit worried about this as he had heard what went on in some Sun Domer barracks after dark. He went out to work breaking rocks and every time he saw his cellmate, the big man gave him a broad smile and said "I can't wait until tonight when we can play our little game!"

The poor Sun Domer got more and more worried as the day went on until nightfall came and they were taken back to their cells. As they prepared for bed, his cellmate didn't say anything and behaved perfectly normally. When the lights went out, the Sun Domer tried to fall asleep, when his cellmate said "Are you ready to play a little game, then?"

Scared out of his wits, the Sun Domer asked "What game is it?"

"Mummies and Daddies," said the Templar, "which do you want to be?"

A little bit relieved, the Sun Domer replied "I'll be Daddy, then!" and the Templar said "Well, come over here and suck Mummy's dick!"