AW: Digest Thanks and farewell

From: Goihl & Fahey <goihlk_at_9KORzmSeyZi7x7Qz6pE2loDSWqeGJWxba_PkNBE0RMjy0dLjYq2GoFfQwRCRJmECAJJ-V>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 22:13:28 +0200

I sent mine to Graham personally. If you wanna bitch about someone not doing something then find out FIRST whether they haven't.

Daniel

Just for the record, Dimbo Jimbo
I publicly?posted my farewell and best wishes to Graham on this group the day he announced he was stopping.
Regards,
Rick

Posted by: "John Hughes" <mailto:john.hughes%40anu.edu.au> john.hughes_at_xyvxhVHkMJJk9qoOtGzyNbbrLF9rtU_UfXQx5Ns3DN7y--B8jHguR1FDQfyHA3i-dEYg2tbzNWgdOuYbT1dO.yahoo.invalid ? nysalor So The Digest is now pushing up virtual daisies, helped along by god knows what.
As I noted at the time, this is a great sadness for all the tribe. More than anything else,
the RuneQuest Daily/RuneQuest Digest/Glorantha Digest was responsible, over eighteen years or so, for the development of Glorantha as a shared world and an international community. Its web-searchable archives are a great treasure. Chris Bell, Henk Langeveld and, for many years now, Graham Robinson have given tirelessless in running the lists.
What really gets my goat is the almost total lack of thanks or farewells. Once again, I'm wondering what our community is turning into. Now bugger off ...
Jim the Dim