Re: Self Advertisment

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_wSlT-cRi6bX5NrGmNmO4RK52eJno04NAz525NmauFFM0QyRXgtKkKfO_yCQPU6OdaM9q>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 11:19:43 -0000

> As soon as Blood over Gold comes out in hard copy I will buy it. I
> am hoping it is going to be what Borderlands was to RQ.
>
> But if you are going to pimp it on RPG.NET don't be so fucking
> deceptive, tell people you wrote it.

Christsakes what a bunch of miserable bastards are on these lists. First, the lazy and uncreative bunch of teenage wankers obsessing about stats for Harrek ("in my campaign we are going to bitchslap Harrek and then we are going to kill Humakt"). Now, Boatie is bitching that Jeff Kyer is promoting a product that he wrote.

My copy of Blood over Gold states in big letters on the cover "By Jeff Kyer (and friends)", which makes it kind of obvious that Jeff wrote it. No disclaimer necessary.

Jeff