Re: Terror in war

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_j91VjqOX1PeA53jzjnRIaDgdW39HTsOBLmkezQFYhslf64WBq748KJgcFj3TG>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 16:52:04 -0000

Really Mark? You don't watch the news then? Or read papers? Or are aware of 9/11? I bet you think that Hezbollah and Hamas are a bunch of jolly good fellows who only want a land to call their own and are not bent on the destruction of Israel and the anhilation of the Jewish race?

Maybe you get all your information from Channel 4 and the BBC?

It wasn't me who brought Islam into this debate. It wasn't me who drew parralels between Jihadis and Orlanthi.

And I am far from a bigot. If you want real biggotry you should watch Iranian childrens television.

I live and work in London, which was bombed last year. Polls showed that 35% of muslims surveyed thought they were justfied. Does it scare me that the security services are tracking something like 2000 groups, that British Mosques are infiltrated by Wahabi style preachers from Saudi Madrases (Undercover Mosque, CH4) or that our universities are used as a recruiting ground for suicide bombers.

Is it me that is making up the vile murder and mayhem being perpetrated in Iraq on a daily basis? For heavens sake these people use toddlers as bombs. Where is the humanity in that.

So please don't try and smear me as a biggot or racist.

Regards
Rob