"We really wanna see those fingahs..."

From: Stewart Stansfield <stu_stansfield_at_nG6ktvuy-wh_OBBeZpt9jDCE2IBWDswGyShatynzbig8V6QC-0dcFYp-8DvWw>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 14:30:09 -0000

Keith:
> I'm in the "Gloranthan Heroes are not nice people" camp. Argrath,
> Harrek the *Berserk*, Gunda the *Guilty*, Jar-Eel the *Razoress*,
> *Beat-Pot* Aelwrin. These guys all sound like mobster hitmen from the
> 30's.

We should do a Gloranthan FAMILY BUSINESS. That'd been cool. I wonder who'd fill the 'first to die' role, usually taken in our games by such as Murray "The Camel" Humphreys, Anthony "Big Tuna" Accardo, Irving "Knadles" Nitzberg and, for some reason, poor Alvin Karpis.

Baggsy having the Lunar Tarshites, with Fazzur "The Fowler" Wideread.

Stew.