Re: Terror in war

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_kvJ1HPSaw1irYzY5U5iCRn63J5QIVdCkelkl8dYmvaAKIsOB5kb-kjOV6cNJyxAJLNan>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 14:38:03 -0000

> I'm in the "Gloranthan Heroes are not nice people" camp. Argrath,
Harrek the *Berserk*, Gunda the *Guilty*, Jar-Eel the *Razoress*, *Beat-Pot* Aelwrin. These guys all sound like mobster hitmen from the 30's.

> "Nice" Glorantha heroes would include, in my opinion, Sartar, Pavis,
Isildian, the Only Old One, Moray and Telerio, and possibly Khordavu.

Isildian is a complete and utter bastard. Ezkankekko eats humans and demanded some pretty nasty tribute for humans to survive the Darkness.  Pavis was barking mad, and Khordavu was ruthless even by Dara Happan standards.

Jeff