Re: Terror in war

From: oswaldtrimling <oswaldtrimling_at_Z79jrcDod693iFuJGoWHQoBkZcF9ztDZxWvMxdafw7S9tEHTmMwhPx7g50ZmZ>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 15:57:31 -0000

Because, as I've said before, without one, the game isn't fun for me. It may be great for other people, and I've no problem with that. But, for me, it would not be fun - and I game to have fun.

> I doubt very much whether a Sartarite faction would exist to fight
> those who commit war crimes against the Lunars.

Not specifically for that purpose, no!

> But, you'd probably join the majority of Sartarites who don't fight
> in the rebellion and sit at home, hoping that the Lunars don't do a
> tit-for-tat on you and that Kallyr doesn't decide to treat you as
> Lunar sympathising scum. After all, if you are not with us you are
> against us.

To be honest, that doesn't strike me as a very exciting game. It would be difficult to get much use out of the published scenarios, either. I prefer Jeff K's idea, myself.