Re: The Misbegotten Adventures of Geoffrey the Badger

From: John Hughes <john.hughes_at_r9XnqiVhycsQVd-Dmjj0lEDIfp0CtnwKMxndm5m19DuUF4AcHakAod5gjgPrQIEx>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 10:54:38 +1000

At 10:03 PM 29/08/2007, Steward the Goatherd wrote:

>Mortified at the latest wave of hand-waving, Guardian-reading, sandal-
>shod, pinky-lefty, itsy-bitsy, teeny-weeny YGWV "It's your story"
>pseudo-narrative cultural relativity "Think of the children!"
>UNICEF "Is it right or wrong for Fraggles to eat Doozer
>constructions?" Sprocket's-on-smack-again dialectic (with nary a
>chainmail bikini in sight), I'd like to help out Jimbo with some
>fascist gaming principles in action.

I was fine right up until UNICEF'.

Can someone translate the next bit for me, up to 'dialect'. Fraggles? Doozer? Sprocket? I'm assuming it *does* mean something to learned ears: either that or Stew has been neglecting his medication again. (Neither alternative, of course, is necessarily exclusive).

Please type slowly, I'm Oztralian.

DJ.