Re: "Bad" Lunars vs. "good" Orlanthi

From: oswaldtrimling <oswaldtrimling_at_TchGvoquDZv-uk43MHODKUAdjWdpplm3rxawNe3dqqCi5CTBBMjxvLkXFt1Rh>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 22:12:38 -0000

Again, I rather got the impression the Dara Happans didn't go in for that. There's a bit in Fortunate Succession, where, IIRC, one of the Carmanian-born Emperors shags a female captive, thus proving he's not a proper Dara Happan, and consequently gets cacked in the next big battle.

Not that I'm suggesting the Dara Happans are particularly nice people, mind (they're mostly villains in my Lunar campaign), but they do at least seem to keep their dangly bits to themselves most of the time.