Gloranthan WAGs and HAGs

From: Stewart Stansfield <stu_stansfield_at_SWS6WKXyPi6QhkST44CSm-uFaQ4eY3c9XPdQryejobv3NJyEtqUrId4GJV3sU>
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2007 09:43:04 -0000

(The 'G' in HAG is 'Guyfriend'. I know some will still be none the wiser.)

My first reaction on seeing the series 'Big Love' was that it'd be great to reverse the premise, and create a polyandric household in Esrolia. With all the trials and tribulations.

Work meant I had to put it on hold at an earlyish stage, but I can always stick it near Rhigos can claim some applicability to current stuff.

One question was the nature of the husband-protectors--from a similar cultural-religious theme, pertinent to a faction or locality; or aim for the full suite from myth? I'll probably go for a "gotta get 'em all" suite. A household with a Storm-husband, Dark-husband and Firehusband  is always game for a laugh.

Three husband-protectors at present; looking at getting a fourth. Now mummy wants to marry a fish.

Stew.