Re: The Exiles List

From: julianlord <julian.lord_at_5avQ2Jozxjw-sX23YNKc4PT5ATp51st-k5JsvI3RoJJqo_PQykTRh2isJ-WdtXHD>
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2007 15:25:30 -0000

Mark :

> 4. Let us be courteous. ... We don't have to agree; we don't even
> have to like each other much. But we can be civilised.

Bollocks.

Honesty is neither courteous nor civilised.

This is _not_ MY list at all, it's YOURS, all of you --- having said that, a polite version of this list would be entirely pointless IMHO, and those who dislike the rudeness here can simply waddle off to WoG.

Screw Political Correctness and all who promote it !!!

Political Correctness is a form of totalitarian thinking that I cannot, personally, tolerate.

Time for some of you out there to re-read "Brave New World", methinks... It's the Bible of PC "philosophy"

De Immod