Re: Jar Eel and the GAC

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_cv0FfNV0JnBrU6zO-8ZvRILp5FHIfNtvix5Q0TSCMkeCq9-EpDqULOK6zEdM2ZXOhSv4>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 08:45:13 -0000

> As a proud member of the Sartar Liberation Army may I respectfully
> request from Jeff a litany of the monstrous and diabolical acts of the
> Lunar Culture Heroine. You know like drinking the blood of freshly
> slain babies; impaling toddlers; raping men; burning buildings filled
> with women and children. That sort of thing.

Greg described the Bloodspillers as such:

"The Bloodspillars are a highly magical band of women capable of the most ruthless and desperate combat, and following orders without hesitation or moral compunction."

Should be pretty easy to come up with a few stories. I'm sure the Pentan tribes have horror stories about Jar-Eel aplenty. So likely do the slaves who participated in Bean-Pot's Rebellion. So do the folk of the Holy Country, whom Jar-Eel plunged into war, chaos, and invasion.

But I have to admit, that Jar-Eel has a hell of a lot more style than Kallyr. Then again, Kallyr is just the heir to a barbarian hill dynasty, while Jar-Eel is the living avatar of Sedenya.

Jeff