Re: Hibernation by Moderation

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_rwkLfiixdGRrCpX9gQ96hLsS9J9ZVFaB2tqQ6wNaQ01vjFTj_FmF6t07nVlrep2qcNb7>
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2007 15:16:26 -0000

> > I certainly wouldn't worry much about the opinions of the folk on
> > RPG.net or Mongoose.
>
> Why thank you very much.
>
> Perhaps you'd like to alienate people from other lists as well.

BTW, thank you for trying to start a flame war on the Mongoose Forum. You are doing wonders to convince me that I should really NOT care about the whinging on lists.

So let me clarify my position: I don't think you or I should worry much about the opinions of the folk on RPG.net, Mongoose, HQ-Digest or the WoG that Glorantha is too esoteric, too newbie unfriendly, or what not. Let Rick Meints worry about that. Just post some creative material, ask interesting questions, and generally contribute in an active manner.

Jeff