Re: What's Happening on the Lists?

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_074mx9AgGRRG-u_qOnXl58mx0RW_iaLb17UJ4T4KpqON96vK7CaZwsErYlbR8dVH4prj>
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2007 04:17:20 -0000

> At one time, this was the honest discussion list. What can we do folks?

You can write something instead of just whinging about it. Come on John, you are a good writer. But for the last year, you've spent your talents whinging. Or on personal attacks (calling me the new Stevie is a serious low blow - I have absolutely no oversight over any of the business side of things other than encouraging people to submit stuff to Rick for publication).

So write about the Far Point or just write about something. Tell stories. But the constant whinging is deadening and life-sapping.

Constructively -

Jeff