Re: What's Happening on the Lists?

From: oswaldtrimling <oswaldtrimling_at_YqhbOaMsKeg3d2boC0SfpkQ25D_prB6qshbvCW_LFgDgVkoQLNvEptKVyGWjl>
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2007 17:06:18 -0000

> Old writings by who? What is a contradiction? The Dorastor book
> refers to Humakt and Orlanth - Greg and I are now using local names
> like Enbaktavar and Viskuranth. Is that a contradiction?

No; it's not a contradiction. It is however, to many people an unnecessary complication that does nothing to improve Glorantha. Another bunch of names that (as someone else posted) nobody's going to remember, and that only serve to alienate rather than inspire - by making things look far more complicated and confusing than they really need to be.

In my opinion, of course. I know there's some as lap this sort of thing up, and good for them, I suppose. Each to his own...