Re: Re: Space is the place....

From: Keith Nellist <keithnellist_at_WuAIVJD9YVsCg5w5hkA6bd1_834gojToaEFi7XwXKz6Pp3UCnLJyfeGYgKdECC2>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 09:51:48 +1100

Stu is wiser, even if I'm older and far longer.

Here's some secret Storm Bull rites, carried out in the furthest wastes of Prax.I've translated the lyrics from the original Praxian:  All: An Ostrich man's got a throwing stick. Bison Riders use a lance.
And the Sable men of Inner Prax
They use mixed armaments.
On the Rhino plains they use their brains They make their bony swords.
But we make do with bold Storm Bull
And everyone applauds!
1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - Hey!
Bold Storm Bull, bold Storm Bull
You'd better never bother with bold Storm Bull. You can conquer Prax or the brave Waha
But you'd better never bother with bold Storm Bull.

Chorus: When digging up the Good Canal
Varstad: You use a sturdy pole.
Chorus: To protect their dark complexion Varstad: Trolls use a parasol.
Chorus: It's useful in the underbrush
Varstad: To have a hefty spear. (Chorus: Right!) All: But what we do with bold Storm Bull Makes everybody cheer!
1 - 2 - 3 - HO!

Bold Storm Bull, bold Storm Bull
You'd better never bother with bold Storm Bull You can conquer Prax or the brave Waha!
But you'd better never bother with bold Storm Bull

'Ere we go, mate . . .
Varstad: A flyer on a giant fly
Chorus: He steers it with a stick (Varstad: He does?) Varstad: A Mostali in the earth beneath
Chorus: He leans upon his pick (Varstad: That's right!) All: Now every wheel of a chariot
Revolves around a shaft (HEY!)
But what we do with strong Bull Piss

Makes every one go daft.
And 1 - 2
Bold Storm Bull, bold Storm Bull
You'd better never bother with bold Storm Bull. You can conquer Prax or the brave Waha!
But you'd better never bother with bold Storm Bull. (Chant break)
1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - HEY!
And a 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - and a 5 and a 6 and a 7 HO! Bold Storm Bull, bold Storm Bull
You'd better never bother with bold Storm Bull. You can conquer Prax or the brave Waha!
But you'd better never bother with bold Storm Bull. You'd better never bother with bold Storm Bull!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQgXccbxHbM&feature=related

  John:
> Keith, who seems to be doing a good job of late in channelling
> Stew...

  In fairness, John, Keith has been 'at this' far, far longer than I. The   only contest is in arguing who is more worthy to be the high priest of   Caroline Munro.

  Stew.

  No virus found in this incoming message.   Checked by AVG Free Edition.