Imploding Duck Tricksters

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_72AsH1xrCgmzggUekq7p2MHF6HkJLkTeHOChFxn-e4vNDCtUmHhDjAp4hLVkZa8fe-QEI>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 06:59:58 -0700

> Nah, you can't play both a trickster AND a duck; the universe reviles
> them so that they would self-destruct during character generation.

Yeah, I think both HeroQuest and RuneQuest could really benefit a "Survival Roll" during character creation, like classic Traveller. Ducks and Tricksters would each have severe negative modifiers to that roll, like -75%/10w5 resist each. It is a blot on my escutcheon that I wasn't able to get the other authors to accept such a rule during the writing phases....

Of course, *Vampire* Duck Tricksters are cool, and should be allowed, nay, encouraged. Ninjas, too. Vampire Ninja Duck Tricksters are simply too cool to exist, though.

RR