Re: What I want to know is...

From: David Scott <sciencefish_at_h8kutr36zYq_y_vjbCDsSV2WF1_EBQKvjbE2idUSd51Ejv_38aTq6XuvWuqgV79s>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2008 11:47:17 +0100

I was quite upset when the headline Palin's teenage daughter pregnant turned out to be some boring politician instead of Michael Palin. At least he's entertaining...

BTW do any of lot want to complain that you haven't got a copy of the spiral bound unfinished no artwork staples printed HQ2 rules book because you weren't at a con in another country and didn't read the list saying what was on sale and therefore didn't ask that someone send you a copy and that a game shop has some copies because the owner was at the same con and picked up a few and therefore the rules really were on sale and that isn't good enough as it should now be out as a pdf so that if you had that then you could then moan that you had to buy the rules again when they properly printed that Rick Meints is only in this for the money as you have had to pay twice and nobody cares about us players as we want a finished product now but can't be arsed to offer our help in producing it...

(I'm sure if you sent rick a few hundred dollars he would send you a copy:-)

On 4 Sep 2008, at 05:50, Peter Metcalfe wrote:

> ...Is Sarah Palin a Vingan? Discuss.

David

David Scott. Mac & PC Computer Support.
30 Alfred Road, Acton, W3 6LH.