Re: Glorantha Online

From: David Cake <dave_at_32yZwX-MEiGpnQjPTC-mXqgEz7HDNaLaLSKG4rVlF1NpiKsTtNusi_LKzDnHKcyBhRfFUyT>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 13:42:19 +0900

At 10:48 AM +0000 28/2/09, julianlord wrote:
>Errr does anyone know if Greg or anyone is doing anything serious
>about Glorantha online gaming, or is it the usual "I've got my finger
>up my arse, and will only start to get involved in it it when it's
>far too late" crap ???

        I know that there have been approaches to Greg from gaming companies making that sort of game, I know that Greg takes such approaches very seriously and professionally, and I know of at least one deal that ended up not working out (for reasons that had nothing to do with Greg, and everything to do with the company).

	Cheers
		David