Re: Glorantha Online & Glorantha Offline

From: julianlord <julian.lord_at_-1d9BaHJWwUREjbk8q22g-UABcJSc3Cmnxqb3debkXRt0RSShJOV1VgG3G-xbqQc>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 11:29:54 -0000

"Ian Cooper" :

> PS I'll be surprised if this post appears as my posts here usually get censored.

WTF ??! If you think I can be arsed to worry about who gets to post what, then you must *really* be a paranoid little chimp...

The only times posts may fail to appear is if I can't be bothered to check up on new members and give them the permission to post whatever the fuck whenever the fuck they want.

I usually catch their stuff so that it appears one week late or whatever, but if that particular week I happen to be lolling about in a drunken stupour or whatever, then stuff can fall off the bloody radar.

jeers,

de Immod